Wednesday 4 April 2012

Little M Review - Maximum Ride School's Out Forever

Maximum Ride School's Out Forever
In James Patterson's Maximum Ride School's Out Forever, Max and her flock are on a mission to find their parents, save the world and fit into a new school.

This is the second book in the Maximum Ride series. If you haven’t read any of the Maximum Ride books or any reviews then this is a quick recap. Max, Fang, Iggy, the Gasman, Nudge and Angel are all 98% human and 2% bird. They have no parents to keep them under control. They escaped from a science lab in the first book. Here is my review of it.
In this book the flock are on their way to find their parents. Fang gets hurt and a walker that is passing by calls the hospital. Poor Max and the flock have to go to the hospital they absolutely hate.  And then a mysterious FBI agent comes and takes them to where she lives. Are they going to find out who she really is or is it going to stay a mystery?  
This book took me on an adventure that I never would like to go on. At some points in it I thought this is going to happen and that can’t be possible but I was wrong. An adventure, a tiny bit of romance and a few jokes along the way.
The second book just gets better and better and I found that I enjoyed the second book more than the first.  I have read the third book. And I am now reading the fourth book.
I hope you get your hands on the books if you want them :) 

Published in paperback in 2007.
Little, Brown
New York  

I borrowed this copy from my friend.

   

1 comment:

  1. Yikes Lillte M, you're reading this series really fast. Isn't it great when a book takes you on an adventure that you would never choose because you're too scared, or you can't, or you just never would have imagined. Enjoy the other books :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! We'd love to hear what you think. Please leave a comment. You need to fill out the word captcha too because of spam. Your comment will be visible after approval.