Friday 19 October 2012

Little M sat down for a chat.....with blogger Georgia

This is an interview with a blogger like me, same age but she has been going a lot longer than me. We met when we went to the Hot Key Books publishing day. So now here is Georgia's answers to the questions I asked her. She has a blog called Books and Writers Jrn. http://booksandwritersjnr.wordpress.com/.



Little M: When did you start blogging?

Georgia: I started in about May 2011, a few years after my dad.


Little M: What made you want to start blogging?

Georgia: My dad starting blogging before me and gave me all of the teen books to do for him, but he ended up getting so many that i decided, I'll make my own blog!


Little M: What are your favourite books?

Georgia: My favourite books... there are too many to choose from! Definitely The Hunger Games (obviously!) and I also really like the 13 Treasures series by Michelle Harrison, the Divergent trilogy by Veronica Roth, oh, and the Soul Beach trilogy by Kate Harrison too, and INSIGNIA by S.J Kincaid. Ahh! A lot there!


Little M: Which genres to do you like?

Georgia: I am really obsessed with dystopian and end-of-the-world themed books, but I also like funny ones, and real life situation books like 13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher. I really enjoy books with unique formats... so yeah, quite a mix of things!


Little M: Who is your favourite author?

Georgia: Wow... what a hard choice! Oh no... not too sure how to answer this... I think I will go with S.J Kincaid because her book I just find amazing and I feel like I am in it when I read it... and probably Jay Asher too. Jay Asher is new just like S.J but I loved his story so much... I would recommend both of these books by the way, the authors are so talented!


**********

1 comment:

  1. I love Thirteen Reasons Why as well, it's such a thought-provoking book.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! We'd love to hear what you think. Please leave a comment. You need to fill out the word captcha too because of spam. Your comment will be visible after approval.